Monday, February 7, 2005

No news is not good news…

For those anxiously waiting with us, we did not get any word back from the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou today. We have to get an appointment from them before we know what our dates will be so we can proceed with other arrangements. We are hoping to hear tomorrow. If we don't hear tomorrow, we won't hear until Monday as the Consulate will be closed the rest of the week for the Chinese New Year holiday. That would be a disappointment as it would delay everything by a week, but once again there is nothing we can do directly, so we are praying and trusting in God's plan. Thanks for hanging in there with us!